Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
English land indenture with three attachments
This holding is a 17th century English land indenture on parchment, with the primary parchment measuring 46.5 x 62 mm, in addition to three separate documents attached with a dependent loop. The indenture details the purchase of the lands in and around the village of Belton, County Rutland (known today as Belton-in-Rutland). The parchment spans October 1, 1614 to January 1615.
This collection consists of a vellum manuscript written in German and signed in 1369. A second item in the collection is a wax seal most likely used to officially close the document.
Collection consists of a medieval manuscript granting half a farm, originating from France, dated July 22, 1359. The property is granted by Steue Decalmelas, inhabitant of the castle of Caylus.