Subject Source: Fast
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Overview David Sterrett Pindell received his B. A. (1895) and PAE (Proficiency in Applied Engineering, 1897) from The Johns Hopkins University. The collection consists of one notebook of notes on lectures delivered by Henry A. Rowland from 1896-1897.
Collection — Box 1: [translation missing: en.instance_container.barcode: 31151034362073], Folder: 1
Overview The university-wide General Assembly, an advisory body of faculty members which gave recommendations to the Academic Council at Johns Hopkins University, influenced some of the divisional schools to create their own internal General Assembly. These records include the typed meeting minutes, from 1963 to 1965, of the General Assembly of the School of Engineering.
Scope and Contents The collection of Johns Hopkins University professor and engineer, Robert H. Roy, is formed largely by his published articles on engineering science and technology. The written work, 1938-1981, reflects Professor Roy's career and demonstrates the way in which he applied his engineering background to both industry and to teaching and administration. The papers do not include lecture notes, research notes, personal items, or administrative items from his sevice as Dean, School of...
Overview The Roland Park Company was incorporated in 1891 in Baltimore, Maryland, and was known primarily as the developer of the Baltimore neighborhoods of Roland Park, Guilford, Homeland, and Original Northwood. The records date from 1865-1970 (bulk 1891-1960), and consist primarily of correspondence, including every day activities, sales, and management of land and resources. The collection also contains the governance and operational records of the Roland Park parent company and its subsidiaries;...
Overview The Tau Beta Pi Association is the national engineering honor society. The records of the Maryland Alpha Chapter of Tau Beta Pi, a national engineering honor society, span the years 1919 to 1975.These records document the various activities Tau Beta Pi and reflect the relationship between the Maryland Chapter and the National Association, particularly since 1950.
Overview The Vector was an engineering magazine published quarterly by undergraduates. It began in 1948 and grew rapidly; by the late 1950s, it was considered one of the foremost undergraduate engineering magazines in the country, and ceased publication in December 1969. The records consist solely of the issues of the journal from 1948 to 1969. Although volumes 3-4, 9, 12-14, 16-17 and 21, as well as several individual issues, are missing.