Found in 13 Collections and/or Records:
Johns Hopkins Homewood Photography is a full-service, on-campus resource for professional photography and photographic services, which provides editorial and news photography, portraits, and research photography for Johns Hopkins University clients on the Homewood campus and beyond. The Homewood Photography records contain 35mm and 120mm photographic negatives with the bulk dating from 1990 to 2004, and born-digital photographs dating from 2004 to 2010.
The Johns Hopkins University graphic and pictorial collection consists of over 15,000 images in the form of photographs, lantern slides, and negatives of individuals, events, and places associated with the entire history of Johns Hopkins University from the 1790s to 2015, whith the bulk of the collection dating from the 1870s to the 1980s.
Johns Hopkins University produced four educational television series between 1948 and 1960: The Johns Hopkins Science Review, Tomorrow, Tomorrow's Careers, and Johns Hopkins File 7. This collection consists of videocassette (VHS) copies of kinescopes of those television programs produced dating from 1948 to 1960.
Junius Griffin was an African-American journalist born in Stonega, Virginia on January 13th, 1929. The papers contain news clippings, photographs, and documents spanning 1955-1977.
The Office of Design and Publications was part of the Office of Communications at Johns Hopkins University, which is tasked with documenting and representing the university, its students, and its programs in photographic and textual mediums. This collection consists of photographic slides, prints, and negatives of various features of the Johns Hopkins University campuses (including buildings, labs, sports, and classrooms) and students from approximately 1967-1999.
The Peabody Institute photograph collection contains photographic prints, negatives, slides, contact sheets, and postcards related to the Peabody Institute and associated individuals, events, and places. Images date from the dedication of the Institute in 1866 to 2019, with the bulk of the collection created between approximately 1960 and 2000.