Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
The Theater Chamber Players, founded by Peabody Institute faculty members Dina Koston and Leon Fleisher, were a chamber music ensemble that featured 20th-century music and was based primarily in Washington, D.C., from 1968 to 2003. The TCP records include administrative and business documents, correspondence, working files, concert programs, publicity material, photographs, recordings, scores, and reference material.
- Subject: scores (documents for music)
- Subject: open reel audiotapes
- Subject: concert programs
- Subject: administrative records
- Subject: fliers (printed matter)