Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Box 1 contains published scores and instructional material written by Agay, primarily for piano. Box 2 contains promotional materials and programs from Agay's career, and articles written by Agay.
The Glenroy C. Stein papers contain scores and method books written by Stein and various other composers. Also included are personal papers which include newspaper clippings, correspondence, posters, and concert programs.
Howard Thatcher was a pianist, organist, composer, and teacher in the Baltimore area. He was an alumnus of Peabody who taught harmony, counterpoint, orchestration, and composition for the Peabody Conservatory. The Howard R. Thatcher papers contain his manuscript and published scores as well as personal papers.
- Composers 3
- concert programs 3
- Music teachers 2
- audiotapes 2
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- letters (correspondence) 2
- Music--Instruction and study 1
- Organists 1
- Pianists 1
- Piano music 1
- Piano--Instruction and study 1
- articles 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- notebooks 1
- posters 1
- promotional materials 1 ∧ less
- Agay, Denes 1
- Padwa, Vladimir, 1900-1981 1
- Stein, Glenroy C. 1
- Thatcher, Howard R. (Howard Rutledge), 1878-1973 1