Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Ferdinand Hamburger, Jr. contributed over fifty years of service to The Johns Hopkins University as a student, faculty member and administrator. The personal papers of Ferdinand Hamburger, Jr., spanning the years 1924 to 1986, include professional publications, lectures, addresses, and class and seminar notes. There are also records pertaining to Hamburger's service as Director of Centennial Planning for The Johns Hopkins University, records concerning the founding of the Archives, and files...
- Subject: research notes
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae
- Subject: financial records
- Names: Johns Hopkins University