Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Reginald Stewart was a Scottish-born conductor and pianist who served as direcctor of the Peabody Institute from 1941 to 1959 and music director of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra from 1942 to 1952. His papers include scrapbooks, correspondence, photographs, and recordings related to his career.
- Subject: open reel audiotapes
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: clippings (information artifacts)
- Subject: phonograph records
- Names: Kelly, Delphine Stewart Barroll