Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
This collection contains the personal papers of Randolph S. Rothschild from 1930 to 2005 and the administrative records of the Chamber Music Society (CMS) of Baltimore from its founding in 1949 to its dissolution in 1997, for which Rothschild served as an executive for most of its existence. The CMS records include administrative documents, concert programs, publicity materials, and clippings related to its programming, which regularly featured commissions and other new music. Rothschild's...
- Subject: open reel audiotapes
- Subject: clippings (information artifacts)
- Subject: photographs
- Subject: scores (documents for music)
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: phonograph records