Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
The collection includes the papers of John Barth (born 1930), American novelist and short-story writer, who is best-known for his contributions to postmodern literature. The collection spans the years 1930 to 2014 and consists of manuscripts, typescripts, and galley proofs of Barth’s writings; correspondence; reviews; and other professional papers.
- Subject: manuscripts (documents)
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: Authors, American
- Subject: magazines (periodicals)
- Subject: correspondence
- Subject: College teachers