Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
With the passing of the National Defense Act on October 16, 1916, a unit of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps was formally established at Hopkins under what was then the Department of Military Science and Tactics (now known as the Department of Military Science). This collection primarily includes photographs and clippings (both mainly contained in photograph album pages). The collection also includes, to a lesser degree: photocopies of historical documents and historical research,...
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: syllabi
- Subject: Curriculum and teaching (university function)
- Language: English