Showing Collections: 11 - 14 of 14
Johns Hopkins Facilities & Real Estate (JHFRE) provides full support services for the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus, as well as planning, design, construction, and property management for other Hopkins campuses. These records primarily include files of real estate purchases, renovations, reports, and letters, while another bulk of the records includes the files of the creation of the Shriver Hall Murals. The records range from 1937 to 1971.
The records of the Office of the Dean of Arts and Sciences cover the administrative functions of the department from 1933 to 1993 (bulk of the files from 1951-1993). The records include departmental correspondence, committee files, subject files, memoranda, and policy statements.
Robert B. Pond, Sr. (1917-2007) helped found Johns Hopkins University's Department of Material Science, where he served as chair for eight years. The collection includes papers relating to Professor Pond's involvement with companies such as Marvalaud Inc. and Inland Steel Company, and materials from his various roles at Johns Hopkins University, including advising, administrative, and teaching materials. His papers span from 1946 to approximately 1987.