Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
The records of the Office of the Dean of Arts and Sciences cover the administrative functions of the department from 1933 to 1993 (bulk of the files from 1951-1993). The records include departmental correspondence, committee files, subject files, memoranda, and policy statements.
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: annual reports
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Administration
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: administrative records
- Names: Cox, Richard Threlkeld, 1898-1991