Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
C. Harvey Palmer, Jr. is professor emeritus of electrical engineering at Johns Hopkins University, specializing in optics. This collection holds selections of Palmer's research notes and teaching files, loose leaf and in binders, ranging from 1968 to 1990.
1968 - 1990
- Subject: lecture notes
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Faculty
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: Research
- Subject: United States
- Subject: Electrical engineering
- Names: Johns Hopkins University
- Names: Palmer, C. Harvey, Jr.