Showing Resources: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview John C. Vollbracht was a Baltimore-based piano teacher in the early 20th century. The collection contains concert programs from the performances of his pupils and personal banking notebooks.
Overview The Lyric Theatre of Baltimore opened in 1894 and was one of the most important concert venues in the city for much of the twentieth century, hosting regular performances by the Metropolitan Opera Company, the Philadelphia Orchestra, the Baltimore Opera Company, and many notable individual musicians. The Lyric Theatre records contain materials from 1893 to 1976 including correspondence, financial records, minutes of trustees meetings, photographs, concert programs, guest lists, and scrapbooks.
Overview The Theater Chamber Players, founded by Peabody Institute faculty members Dina Koston and Leon Fleisher, were a chamber music ensemble that featured 20th-century music and was based primarily in Washington, D.C., from 1968 to 2003. The TCP records include administrative and business documents, correspondence, working files, concert programs, publicity material, photographs, recordings, scores, and reference material.
Overview The collection contains chiefly printed material from 1872 to 1889 gathered by Theodor von Muncker, mayor of the Bavarian town of Bayreuth during the period of the construction and opening of the Festspielhaus theater designed for Richard Wagner. Documents in the collection are related to the administration and programming of the Festspielhaus and the Richard Wagner-Verein.
- photographs 2
- Musicians 1
- administrative records 1
- announcements 1
- biography files 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- open reel audiotapes 1
- scores (documents for music) 1
- scrapbooks 1
- speeches (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra 1
- Festspielhaus (Bayreuth, Germany) 1
- Koston, Dina 1
- Lyric Theatre (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Muncker, Theodor von, 1823-1900 1