Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Archaeological Institute of America, Baltimore Society was the first established, local chapter of the Archaeological Institute of America. The Baltimore Society was officially formed in 1888 by faculty of The Johns Hopkins University and other Baltimoreans who shared a scholarly interest in antiquities and classical studies. Though officially formed in 1888, minutes of the organization show that in 1886, an early iteration of the group was known as the Archaeological Society of The...
1885-1939, 1982-1985; Majority of material found within 1915 - 1935
- Subject: financial records
- Names: Johnson, Charles William Leverett