Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Adele Meade was a teacher and violinist in the Baltimore area. Her papers include photographs, a scrapbook, and personal papers primarily relating to her teaching career.
Overview Louis Lombard was a violinist, composer, and conductor who founded the Utica (N.Y.) Conservatory of Music in 1889 and led an orchestra at his estate in Switzerland in the early twentieth century. The Louis Lombard papers contain published scores of Lombard's music for piano, voice, chamber ensemble, and orchestra, and personal and professional documents such as newspaper clippings, correspondence, and concert programs. Notable correspondents include Jules Massenet, John Philip Sousa, Ella...
Overview Paul Vacek was a violinist, pianist, and composer (using the pen name Paul Vazkén) who studied at the Peabody Conservatory of Music from 1946 to 1949. His papers contain manuscript scores of his compositions and arrangements, drafts and fragments of manuscript scores, and personal papers.
- Composers 2
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- letters (correspondence) 2
- photographs 2
- scores (documents for music) 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Bunner, H. C. (Henry Cuyler), 1855-1896 1
- Lombard, Louis, 1861-1927 1
- Massenet, Jules, 1842-1912 1
- Meade, Adele, 1883-1966 1