Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Adele Meade was a teacher and violinist in the Baltimore area. Her papers include photographs, a scrapbook, and personal papers primarily relating to her teaching career.
Franz Carl Bornschein (1879-1948) was a composer of more than 200 works, primarily vocal music, and a professor of violin and composition at the Peabody Conservatory. His papers include scrapbooks, clippings, correspondence, photographs, personal papers, manuscript and printed scores, and the personal papers of his wife, Hazel Knox Bornschein.
Paul Vacek was a violinist, pianist, and composer (using the pen name Paul Vazkén) who studied at the Peabody Conservatory of Music from 1946 to 1949. His papers contain manuscript scores of his compositions and arrangements, drafts and fragments of manuscript scores, and personal papers.
- Composers 3
- clippings (information artifacts) 3
- concert programs 3
- letters (correspondence) 3
- photographs 3
- scores (documents for music) 3
- Music teachers 2
- scrapbooks 2
- Conductors (Music) 1
- correspondence 1
- essays 1
- sound recordings 1 ∧ less
- Bornschein, Franz C. (Franz Carl), 1879-1948 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Bunner, H. C. (Henry Cuyler), 1855-1896 1
- Lombard, Louis, 1861-1927 1
- Massenet, Jules, 1842-1912 1