Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Louis Lombard was a violinist, composer, and conductor who founded the Utica (N.Y.) Conservatory of Music in 1889 and led an orchestra at his estate in Switzerland in the early twentieth century. The Louis Lombard papers contain published scores of Lombard's music for piano, voice, chamber ensemble, and orchestra, and personal and professional documents such as newspaper clippings, correspondence, and concert programs. Notable correspondents include Jules Massenet, John Philip Sousa, Ella...
- Subject: clippings (information artifacts)
- Subject: concert programs
- Subject: Composers
- Subject: scores (documents for music)
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Names: Lombard, Louis, 1861-1927