Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts Paris [National School of Fine Arts Paris] UP6 ephemera and photographs
The École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts (National School of Fine Arts) in Paris succeeded the royal arts academies of pre-revolutionary France. The collection contains eight black-and-white photographs of the school in 1972 and ephemera concerning the creation of two new ateliers and a printing works at UP6 by the architect Jean-Paul Jungmann in 1972-74.
This collection consists of a vast array of research, teaching, and manuscript notes; book reviews, articles, publications, clippings, correspondence, and Johns Hopkins memoranda, spanning more than three decades of professor Francis Rourke's academic career.
G. Harry Pouder (1896-1971) was a Johns Hopkins almunus and Baltimore resident involved in shipping, commerce, and ports (particularly the Port of Baltimore), for most of his life. The collection consists of writings, correspondence, printed material, personal, and photographs mostly dating from a 1969 cruise to Asia.
This collection contains promotional materials and a signed poster printed by The Jargon Society, an independent press based in North Carolina. The items were printed from 1951 to 1986.
This collection spans the history of a number of inter-related educational institutions at Johns Hopkins University. This collection consists of information, publications, and mailings from the Office of Admissions dating from 1953-2005 (bulk 1988-2005). Examples include brochures, course catalogs, course shedules, newsletters, invitations, and fact sheets.
This artificially-assembled collection consists of materials relating to international World's Fairs and Expositions, including photographs; postcards; written travelogues or personal accounts of the fairs; ephemera, including programs and printed souvenirs; lithographs and engravings; and physical objects. The materials date from the 1830s to the 1960s.
The Theater Chamber Players, founded by Peabody Institute faculty members Dina Koston and Leon Fleisher, were a chamber music ensemble that featured 20th-century music and was based primarily in Washington, D.C., from 1968 to 2003. The TCP records include administrative and business documents, correspondence, working files, concert programs, publicity material, photographs, recordings, scores, and reference material.
The Johns Hopkins Center for Italian Studies at Villa Spelman was established in the early 1970s in accordance with the bequest of Leolyn and Timothy Mather Spelman. The property was sold by the university in September 2008. This collection consists of records of the Villa Spelman from 1961 to 2006; the bulk of the material dates from 1980 to 2000.