Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Records documenting activities of the Board of Trustees of the Peabody Institute. Includes: 12 volumes and several additional folders of recorded minutes of board meetings (1857-1985); Treasurer's reports (1867-1969); Provost's reports (1869-1912); Executive Secretary's reports (1912-45); miscellaneous general records and correspondence; records of the Offices of the President (1859-1970), Vice-President (1876-1905), Secretary (1860-1922), and Treasurer (1857-1941), the bulk of the latter...
- Subject: administrative records
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: financial records
- Repository: Peabody Archives
- Names: Peabody, George, 1795-1869