Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
The position of Peabody Institute executive secretary existed from 1911 to 1941 and was a successor to the provost, who served under the trustees' executive committee. Records in this collection include the following: correspondence concerning Gallery of Art exhibitions (1911-1928), including an exhibition in conjunction with the National Star Spangled Banner Centennial exhibition in 1914; correspondence concerning the Rinehart School of Sculpture of the Maryland Institute; minutes of Executive...
- Subject: administrative records
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: financial records
- Repository: Peabody Archives
- Names: Manship, Paul, 1885-1966