Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Adele Meade was a teacher and violinist in the Baltimore area. Her papers include photographs, a scrapbook, and personal papers primarily relating to her teaching career.
Paul Vacek was a violinist, pianist, and composer (using the pen name Paul Vazkén) who studied at the Peabody Conservatory of Music from 1946 to 1949. His papers contain manuscript scores of his compositions and arrangements, drafts and fragments of manuscript scores, and personal papers.
- Composers 2
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- letters (correspondence) 2
- photographs 2
- scores (documents for music) 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Bunner, H. C. (Henry Cuyler), 1855-1896 1
- Lombard, Louis, 1861-1927 1
- Massenet, Jules, 1842-1912 1
- Meade, Adele, 1883-1966 1