Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
William H. McClain was born in Cleveland, OH in 1917 and died in 1994. McClain joined the Department of German at Johns Hopkins University in 1953 and retired in 1982, serving as Professor Emeritus until the end of his life. He served as chairman of the Department of German from 1972 to 1979, president of the local chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, and also chaired during its final years the Humanities Group (1968-70), the last instrument of interdepartmental self-government among the Hopkins...
1950s-1994; Majority of material found within 1970 - 1994
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Faculty
- Subject: manuscripts (documents)
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: College teachers
- Subject: clippings (information artifacts)