Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Resources: 1 - 5 of 5

Baltimore Naturalists Field Club records

 Collection
Identifier: RG-15-050
Overview The records of the Baltimore Naturalists Field Club indicate that Dr. Henry Newell Martin first proposed "the desirability of forming a Field Club for the Study of Natural History of the region around Baltimore" in April 1880. The original framework was to include a President, a Secretary and Chairs of Sections who were to organize the weekly excursions and report on these in the fields of Botany, Vertebrates (Land), Invertebrates (Land), Aquatic and Marine Life, and Physical Geography and...

Cresap, McCormick and Paget's Survey of the Activities on the Homewood Campus records

 Collection
Identifier: RG-16-020
Overview The Board of Trustees established the "Committee to Study the Structure, Organization and Functions of the Board of Trustees and to Consider Possible Amendments to the Charter of the University" under the chairmanship of Howard Bruce, a Trustee of the University from 1947 to 1953. The records of the Survey of the Activities on the Homewood Campus, conducted by the management engineering firm Cresap, McCormick and Paget, consist of one report produced by that firm.

Johns Hopkins University Board of Trustees records

 Collection
Identifier: RG-01-001
Overview On August 24, 1867, Johns Hopkins incorporated the two institutions which bear his name: Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Hospital. The original members of the Boards of Trustees for the two institutions were named in the Certificate of Incorporation. The records of the Board of Trustees span the years 1867 through 2012, although, with the exception of the bound volumes of minutes, relatively little exists for the years prior to 1925. The records document the activities of the Johns...

Johns Hopkins University Metaphysical Club records

 Collection — Box: 1 [31151030165330]
Identifier: RG-15-040
Overview The records of the Metaphysical Club of the Johns Hopkins University range in date from 1879 to 1885. They comprise one bound volume, which contains the club's constitution and by laws and the minutes of its monthly meetings.

Woman's Club of The Johns Hopkins University records

 Collection
Identifier: RG-15-130
Overview The collection spans 1950-2010. In 1930, Mrs. Mary Willard Berry, wife of Dean Edward Berry presided over the first organizational meeting of the "Women's Faculty Club," founded by request of President Joseph S. Ames to "promote social contacts among the members." Although the records of the Woman's Club of The Johns Hopkins University span the years 1939 to 1985, they consist primarily of minutes of the group's meetings from 1939 to 1980. There are also directories of club members and by-laws...