Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
This collection includes donations from Johns Hopkins University alumni that document student life, frequently reflecting the donor's personal experience as a student at Johns Hopkins University. The collection includes photographs, letters, student notes, and other material. The collection spans the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: Maryland--Baltimore
- Subject: Course schedules
- Names: Allen, Don Cameron, 1903-1972