Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Collection — Multiple Containers
Professional papers of physics professor, James Calvin "Cal" Walker, with some personal pieces of correspondence and photographs. Professional papers compose of grants and grant finances, letters of recommendation, conference and travel files, teaching files, general academic correspondence, manuscripts from early in his career, readers, organizational membership files, research notes and studies, charts, transparencies, and X-rays. The papers range from the 1960s to the early 2000s.
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Faculty
- Subject: manuscripts (documents)
- Subject: data (information)
- Names: Johns Hopkins University