Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The records of the Department of Political Economy/Economics range in date from 1892 to 1995. The types of records vary within this time span, different records having been kept at different times in the department's history. The record group is divided as follows: Series 1: Seminary Minutes and Gradebooks, 1892-1962 Series 2: Records of George E. Barnett, 1905-1938 Series 3: Evening Courses in Business Economics, 1916-1937 Subseries 1: William O. Weyforth,...
Scope and Contents This record group contains documents created by the Office of the Dean for Student Affairs of the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). The records cover the period from 1968 to 1995. The bulk of the records date from the tenure of three Associate Deans, Lester Janka (1969-1971), Roger Leeds (1971-1976), and George L. Crowell (1976-1995). Documentation from 1968 through 1976 is meager, whereas that from 1967 to 1995 appears to be fairly complete. The record group is...
Scope and Contents The records of the SAIS Student Government range in date from 1976 to 1981, and consist primarily of correspondence and course evaluation results, for which the Student Government is responsible. Other records include those of the Curriculum Committee, 1979-1980, dealing mainly with the controversial implementation of a core curriculum at SAIS, and a file of financial records, 1977-1981. The record group is arranged in one series and folders are filed alphabetically by file title.
- Economics 1
- Economics--Study and teaching (Continuing education) 1
- Social work education 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- Barnett, George Ernest, 1873-1938 1
- Hollander , Jacob H. (Jacob Harry), 1871-1940 1
- Jacobs, Theo 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Department of Political Economy 1
- Johns Hopkins University. School of Advanced International Studies. Office of Student Affairs 1
- Johns Hopkins University. School of Advanced International Studies. Student Committee 1
- Leeds, Roger S. 1
- School of Advanced International Studies. Office of Admissions 1
- School of Advanced International Studies. Office of the Dean for Student Affairs 1
- School of Advanced International Studies. Student Government 1
- School of Arts and Sciences. Department of Economics 1
- Weyforth, William O. (William Oswald), 1889- 1 ∧ less