Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents
The records of the Advisory Board of the School of Engineering consist of minutes of meetings of the Advisory Board dating from March 1913 to June 1966, and are primarily complete during that period. The minutes are arranged chronologically in bound volumes and folders, with a card index accompanying them. Members of the Advisory Board in 1913 were: Joseph S. Ames, Frank Morley, [William Lorenzo?] Moss, Carl Thomas, Charles Tilden, William H. Welch, and John B. Whitehead. The committee met once...
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Administration
- Subject: Engineering--Study and teaching (Graduate)