Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Georg Hans Bhawani Luck (1926-2013) was a Swiss classicist known for his studies of magical beliefs and practices in the Classical world. For over twenty years he was a professor at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. This collection includes the professional papers of Luck, primarily typewritten speeches, annotated drafts of his writings, and some correspondence and research notes. The papers span from 1948 to the 2010s.
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: Faculty
- Subject: letters (correspondence)
- Subject: Maryland--Baltimore
- Subject: drafts (documents)
- Subject: speeches (documents)