Showing Collections: 21 - 29 of 29
Nathan Bryllion Fagin taught at Johns Hopkins in the early 20th century. The collection consists of correspondence with Fagin's literary friends and colleagues; materials relating to the Moscow Theatre Festival of 1932; papers and course outlines from his teaching career at Johns Hopkins University dating from 1925 to 1951.
Neil Albert Grauer (born 1947) was a journalist and editorial cartoonist. The collection of Neil A. Grauer consists of memorabilia ranging in date from 1966 to 2016 the features the Blue Jay logo designed by Grauer for the use of athletic teams at The Johns Hopkins University.
Samson Feldman (circa 1901-1983) began submitting political cartoons to The Baltimore Sun after graduating from Baltimore City College. This collection contains 33 printed cartoons that were published in The Evening Sun editions of The Baltimore Sun from 1917 to 1918. The collection also includes one photograph of Feldman from circa 1966. This collection does not include original art work.
The collection consists of letters from out-of-town guests as well as Baltimoreans regarding attendance at the sesquicentennial celebration.
Sidney Clopton Lanier (1842-1881) was an American musician, poet and author. The collection spans the years 1838 to 1998, with the bulk dating from 1838 to 1972. The material consists of correspondence, prose, poetry, lecture and music manuscripts, photographs, memorial information, and newspaper clippings.
Thomas F. Flannery was born in Carbondale, Pennsylvania in 1919. In 1957, he moved to Baltimore and became the first editorial cartoonist for The Evening Sun in 1957. Topics include: Baltimore and Maryland, sports and personages, national issues and world affairs in the late 1950s through the 1960s, including the Kennedy presidency, the war in Vietnam, and the Cold War.
Victoria Lincoln was an American writer of fiction and journalistic articles born in 1904. The papers consist largely of drafts of her many articles, stories, poems, and novels. The collection spans 1833-1986, with the bulk of the material from 1925-1985.