Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Francis John Pettijohn (1904-1999) was an American geologist.This collection consists of research materials and notes from 1929 through 1951. This collection is unprocessed.
This collection consists of a vast array of research, teaching, and manuscript notes; book reviews, articles, publications, clippings, correspondence, and Johns Hopkins memoranda, spanning more than three decades of professor Francis Rourke's academic career.
Frank Shivers was a Baltimore historian and former Johns Hopkins professor of history and literature. His papers consist of his research notes and teaching materials and spans the years 1949-2004.
Owen Martin Phillips (1930-2010) was a Johns Hopkins University professor of Geophysics. This collection consists of the personal and professional papers of Professor Owen M. Phillips, which date from approximately the 1940s-1990s. This collection has not been processed.
The papers consist of author Richard Kagan's research files.
The papers of Johns Hopkins University biology professor Robert Ballentine document much of his research and teaching and span the years 1942 to 1993.
Robert Forster was a professor in the Johns Hopkins History Department for almost 50 years, where he became renowned for his work on the history of early modern France. These are the professional papers of Forster dating from 1946-2003, including, but not limited to, research notes, typed drafts of his writings, correspondence, and teaching materials.
Sidney Wilfred Mintz (1922-2015) was an anthropologist best known for his studies of the Caribbean, creolization, and the anthropology of food. The collection spans the years 1950 to 2005, and consists of correspondence, lecture notes, course files, administrative records, talks, manuscript edits, and research files.
- Teaching 7
- letters (correspondence) 6
- Universities and colleges 5
- Research 4
- History 3
- reviews (documents) 3
- Faculty 2
- lecture notes 2
- Anthropology 1
- Botany 1
- Chemistry 1
- Culture 1
- Education and state 1
- Education--Curricula 1
- France 1
- Geology 1
- Graduate students 1
- History teachers 1
- History--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Maryland--Baltimore 1
- Physics 1
- Political science 1
- Professional service 1
- United States 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- brochures 1
- case files 1
- lectures 1
- notebooks 1
- publications (documents) 1
- syllabi 1 ∧ less
- Ballentine, Dorthy 1
- Ballentine, Robert 1
- Ballentine, Robert, 1914- 1
- Forster, Robert, 1926- 1
- Johns Hopkins University 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Department of History 1
- Kagan, Richard L., 1943- 1
- Leach, Edmund Ronald, 1910-1989 1
- Lévi-Strauss, Claude, 1908-2009 1
- Mintz, Sidney W. (Sidney Wilfred), 1922-2015 1
- Pettijohn, F. J. (Francis John), 1904-1999 1
- Phillips, O. M. (Owen M.), 1930-2010 1
- Rourke, Francis E. (Francis Edward), 1922- 1
- School of Arts and Sciences. Department of Political Science 1
- Shivers, Frank R., 1924- 1
- Wolf, Eric R., 1923-1999 1 ∧ less