Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The Johns Hopkins Black Student Union (BSU) was founded in April of 1968, shortly after the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. and the riots which followed in Baltimore City. The club sponsors social events and lectures, participates in community service activities such as tutoring disadvantaged children, works to promote unity among African Americans, and works to improve the overall climate for African American students at Hopkins. The records of the Black Student Union span the years...
Overview The Diverse Sexuality and Gender Alliance records primarily consist of meeting minutes, executive board manuals, correspondence, broadsides, and other materials created by DSAGA between 1986 and approximately 2017.
Overview The Tau Beta Pi Association is the national engineering honor society. The records of the Maryland Alpha Chapter of Tau Beta Pi, a national engineering honor society, span the years 1919 to 1975.These records document the various activities Tau Beta Pi and reflect the relationship between the Maryland Chapter and the National Association, particularly since 1950.
- African American college students 1
- African American periodicals 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals 1
- College students--Societies and clubs 1
- Engineering 1
- Honor Societies 1
- Students' societies 1
- manuals (instructional materials) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- newspapers 1
- photographs 1
- plaques (flat objects) 1
- posters 1
- publications (documents) 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- Undetermined 1
- Black Student Union 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Diverse Sexuality and Gender Alliance (DSAGA) 1
- Tau Beta Pi 1