Showing Resources: 1 - 9 of 9
Overview Johns Hopkins University produced four educational television series between 1948 and 1960: The Johns Hopkins Science Review, Tomorrow, Tomorrow's Careers, and Johns Hopkins File 7. This collection consists of videocassette (VHS) copies of kinescopes of those television programs produced dating from 1948 to 1960.
Overview Neil Albert Grauer (born 1947) was a journalist and editorial cartoonist. The collection of Neil A. Grauer consists of memorabilia ranging in date from 1966 to 2016 the features the Blue Jay logo designed by Grauer for the use of athletic teams at The Johns Hopkins University.
Overview This collection consists of photographs, slides, negatives, and associated materials relating to the G.W.C. Whiting School of Engineering, and its academic departments, circa 1980s-1990s.
Overview The Office of Design and Publications was part of the Office of Communications at Johns Hopkins University, which is tasked with documenting and representing the university, its students, and its programs in photographic and textual mediums. This collection consists of photographic slides, prints, and negatives of various features of the Johns Hopkins University campuses (including buildings, labs, sports, and classrooms) and students from 1982-1999.
Overview The records of the Office of Public Information/News and Information range in date from 1945 to 2005 and relate to the office's coordination and publicity of university activities, particularly special events. Materials include subject files of people, places, and events associated with Johns Hopkins University, press releases, photographs, newsletters and newspapers including copies of the Johns Hopkins Gazette, and faculty files.
Abstract This collection consists of subject files, press clippings, reports, and audio tapes on the same topics, from the 1940s to the 1990s (bulk: 1980s -1990s).
Overview The State Affairs Office works with the executive and legislative branches of the state government to advance Johns Hopkins' mission of teaching, research and patient care. This collection consists of subject files on various activities of the State Affairs Office relating to state law and policy from 1986 to 2002.
Overview The Vertical Reference File is an "artificial" collection consisting of newspaper clippings, magazine articles, curriculum vitaes, and other informational materials concerning Hopkins-related topics, such as individuals, buildings, athletic events, and lecture series. Files on individuals often contain obituaries or other biographical materials.
Overview On January 1, 1946, the Johns Hopkins University established a full-time office of public relations under Lynn Poole: to inform the public of scholarly achievements and activities at the University. The records of the Office of the Vice President for Communications and Public Affairs span the years 1982 to 2002. Record types include minutes of various meetings, financial records, correspondence and reports.
- Subject: Public relations (university function) X
- negatives (photographs) 3
- photographs 3
- artifacts (object genre) 2
- case files 2
- publications (documents) 2
- slides (photographs) 2
- 16mm (photographic film size) 1
- Cartoonists 1
- College sports 1
- Curriculum and teaching (university function) 1
- Diplomacy 1
- Faculty 1
- Heads of state 1
- History 1
- International relations 1
- Johns Hopkins University 1
- Johns Hopkins science review (Television program) 1
- Lacrosse 1
- Maryland--Baltimore 1
- Mini-DV 1
- Research 1
- School mascots 1
- Social aspects 1
- Sports team mascots 1
- Treaties 1
- U-matic videocassettes 1
- United States 1
- Universities and colleges 1
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae 1
- University history (university function) 1
- University news 1
- VHS 1
- audiocassettes 1
- audiotapes 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- contact sheets 1
- drawings (visual works) 1
- lectures 1
- newsletters 1
- press releases 1
- reports 1
- research notes 1
- videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 1
- Johns Hopkins University 3
- G.W.C. Whiting School of Engineering. Office of Communications 1
- G.W.C. Whiting School of Engineering. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- Grauer, Neil A. 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Office of State Relations 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Office of the Vice President for Communications and Public Affairs 1
- Office of Alumni Information Services, The Johns Hopkins University. 1
- Office of Communications and Public Affairs 1
- Office of Design and Publications 1
- Office of News and Information 1
- School of Advanced International Studies 1
- School of Advanced International Studies. Hopkins Nanjing Center 1
- School of Advanced International Studies. Office of Public Affairs 1
- Wright, Robert 1 ∧ less