Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The Glenroy C. Stein papers contain scores and method books written by Stein and various other composers. Also included are personal papers which include newspaper clippings, correspondence, posters, and concert programs.
Overview Henrietta G. Baker Low was instrumental in establishing the music teacher education program at the Peabody Conservatory. Her papers contain personal essays describing her work as well as a pamphlet outlining public school curricula in Baltimore.
Overview Richard Benda was a pianist and teacher renowned for his strategy in teaching the Joseph Schillinger system of musical composition. The Richard Benda papers contain manuscript notebooks and transcriptions of his teaching material concerned with the Schillinger system. Also included are pedagogical materials in the form of notes, recordings, and an unpublished supplement to the Schillinger system.
- Music--Instruction and study 2
- instructional materials 2
- manuscripts (documents) 2
- Composition (Music) -- Instruction and study 1
- audiocassettes 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- concert programs 1
- essays 1
- lecture notes 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- notebooks 1
- pamphlets 1
- posters 1
- scores (documents for music) 1 ∧ less
- Baker, Thomas H. 1
- Benda, Richard, -1978 1
- Low, Henrietta Baker, 1869-1960 1
- Schillinger, Joseph, 1895-1943 1
- Stein, Glenroy C. 1