Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
With the passing of the National Defense Act on October 16, 1916, a unit of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps was formally established at Hopkins under what was then the Department of Military Science and Tactics (now known as the Department of Military Science). This collection primarily includes photographs and clippings (both mainly contained in photograph album pages). The collection also includes, to a lesser degree: photocopies of historical documents and historical research,...
J. Montgomery Gambrill (1880-1953) was a historian and professor at Columbia University and Johns Hopkins University. This collection consists largely of typed and handwritten correspondence, subject files, and teaching files reagarding his research and administrative duties, from 1794 to 1966.
1794-1966 and undated; Majority of material found within 1910-1952
Record Group — Box: 1
The Alumni College was established by the Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association in approximately 1973, to provide alumni with travel learning opportunities, better known as "education vacations." The collection spans from 1970 to 1974.
1970 - 1974