Showing Resources: 1 - 10 of 17
Overview The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School offers full-time and part-time business degrees, in addition to other degrees and certifications. This collection consists entirely of records of former undergraduate and graduate students dating from the 1980s-2005. These records may be subject to access restrictions.
Overview This collection consists of records of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, including materials from visiting committees, faculty meetings, films, departmental records, and undergraduate student records, circa 1960s-1990s.
Overview The Department of Sociology at Johns Hopkins was founded in 1959 by American sociologist James Coleman. The department concentrates on two broad areas at the graduate and undergraduate levels: global social change and social inequality. This collection contains records of the Department of Sociology from circa 1960 to 1990. The records may include faculty and student records.
Overview This collection consists of confidential student records relating to students that attended the Whiting School of Engineering at Johns Hopkins University from 2002 to the present.
Overview The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth was founded in 1979. The records consist of student applications, medical records, and evaluations from approximately 1993 to 2011. These records may be subject to access restrictions.
Overview This collection consists of one box of material related to the Admissions office, including internal publications, manuals written for alumni to recruit new students, and a report from the Committee for Admissions. These materials date from 1959-1982 and do not include student records.
Collection — Box: 1 , Folder: 1
Overview The university-wide General Assembly, an advisory body of faculty members which gave recommendations to the Academic Council at Johns Hopkins University, influenced some of the divisional schools to create their own internal General Assembly. These records include the typed meeting minutes, from 1963 to 1965, of the General Assembly of the School of Engineering.
Overview The Office of Student Advising at Johns Hopkins University offers academic support for undergraduates at the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences on the Homewood Campus. The records consist of student advising files from approximately 1995 to 2013. More recent records are transferred as graduating classes depart. These records may be subject to access restrictions.
Overview The records of the Johns Hopkins Office of Financial Aid are very limited. The record group consists of two master copies of the 1966-1967 Johns Hopkins University Application for Fellowships filed as required by the National Defense Education Act.
Overview The Office of International Student and Scholar Services (later the Office of International Services) at Johns Hopkins University assists international students, scholars, researchers, clinicians, staff and faculty with visas and immigration, as well as the administrators who assist them. The records consist of student information from approximately 1976 to approximately 2002. These records may be subject to access restrictions.
- Subject: Administration of students (university function) X
- Student records 13
- Student advising (university function) 4
- Administration of faculty (university function) 3
- Curriculum and teaching (university function) 2
- Academic affairs (university function) 1
- Engineering 1
- Governance (university function) 1
- International studies (university function) 1
- manuals (instructional materials) 1
- microfilms 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- English 16
- Undetermined 1
- G.W.C. Whiting School of Engineering. Office of Academic Affairs 2
- Johns Hopkins University. School of Professional Studies in Business and Education 2
- Ball, Thomas Randolph 1
- Carey Business School 1
- Cross, John M. 1
- Davis, Irene Marguerite, 1901- 1
- Dempter, Ryland N. 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Center for Talented Youth 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Department of Mechanical Engineering 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Office of Academic Advising 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Office of Admissions 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Office of the Registrar 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Police Executive Leadership Program 1
- Johns Hopkins University. School of Education 1
- Johns Hopkins University. School of Engineering 1
- Johns Hopkins University. School of Engineering. Advisory Board 1
- Office of Financial Aid 1
- Office of International Student and Scholar Services 1
- Office of Pre-Professional Programs and Advising 1
- School of Advanced International Studies. Office of the Registrar 1
- School of Arts and Sciences. Department of Sociology 1
- School of Professional Studies in Business and Education. Office of the Registrar 1
- Whiting School of Engineering. Office of Academic Advising 1 ∧ less