Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Community Concerts at Second, formerly known as the Second Presbyterian Concert Series, is a nonprofit organization established in 1987 in Baltimore that invites classical musicians to perform free concerts. The collection contains administrative records, concert programs, photographs, clippings, and recordings related to the organization and its concerts.
Overview Dawn Culbertson was an eclectic musician and composer based in Baltimore who experimented with the lute and recorder. Her papers contain original manuscript compositions, personal papers primarily from her student years, and recordings of her radio show, Exploring Early Music.
Overview Frank Willis was a classical pianist and composer who attended Peabody Conservatory and was a composer and conductor for the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra. His papers include manuscript and published scores and some contextual material.
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- concert programs 2
- photographs 2
- scores (documents for music) 2
- Composers 1
- Pianists 1
- Women composers 1
- administrative records 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- notebooks 1
- posters 1
- sound recordings 1 ∧ less
- Community Concerts at Second (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Culbertson, Dawn 1
- Second Presbyterian Church (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Willis, Frank D., 1950-1993 1