Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
A native of Baltimore, Gilbert V. Levin obtained his B.E. in Civil Engineering from Johns Hopkins University in 1947 and his M.S. in Sanitary Engineering in 1948, and received his Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering in 1963. He is the founder of Spherix Inc., and the principal investigator of the Mars Viking Mission Labeled Release Experiment. This collection of his papers represents Levin’s professional scientific career, including correspondence with colleagues, the pursuit of over 50...
- Repository: Special Collections
- Subject: financial records
- Subject: Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae
- Subject: Universities and colleges
- Subject: minutes (administrative records)