Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Basil Lanneau Gildersleeve (October 23, 1831 – January 9, 1924), was an American classical scholar. This collection spans the years 1847 to 1925 and consists of correspondence, newspaper clippings, biographic data, diaries, notes, notebooks, drafts, published and unpublished writings, books and offprints, addresses, translations, students seminary papers, and index cards with citations for the Syntax of Classical Greek.
- Repository: Special Collections
- Names: Johns Hopkins University. Department of Classics
- Names: Johns Hopkins University. Greek Seminary
- Names: Cook, Albert S. (Albert Stanburrough), 1853-1927
- Subject: College teachers