Showing Resources: 1 - 1 of 1
Ira Remsen, American chemist, educator and second President of Johns Hopkins University was born in New York City on February 10, 1846. The collection spans the years 1868 - 1938. The material consists of correspondence, speeches, publications, lectures and lecture notes, notebooks, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, photographs, reprints, books annotated by Remsen, and memorabilia.
- Repository: Special Collections
- Names: Gilman, Daniel C. (Daniel Coit), 1831-1908
- Names: Harper, William Rainey, 1856-1906
- Names: Angell, James Burrill, 1829-1916
- Names: Eliot, Charles William, 1834-1926