Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents
These records document the University's fundraising efforts during the period between the founding of the University and the establishment of the Johns Hopkins Fund in 1951. Although the records span the years 1893 to 1952, the bulk of the material dates from 1926 to 1938, during which time Hopkins conducted three major campaigns (the Half-Century Fund, the Emergency Campaign of 1933, and the Sustaining Fund of 1936) in rapid succession. Since there was no official development office during...
On August 24, 1867, Johns Hopkins incorporated the two institutions which bear his name: Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Hospital. The original members of the Boards of Trustees for the two institutions were named in the Certificate of Incorporation. The records of the Board of Trustees span the years 1867 through 2012, although, with the exception of the bound volumes of minutes, relatively little exists for the years prior to 1925. The records document the activities of the...
1867 - 2012
Johns Hopkins Facilities & Real Estate (JHFRE) provides full support services for the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus, as well as planning, design, construction, and property management for other Hopkins campuses. These records primarily include files of real estate purchases, renovations, reports, and letters, while another bulk of the records includes the files of the creation of the Shriver Hall Murals. The records range from 1937 to 1971.