Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
On August 24, 1867, Johns Hopkins incorporated the two institutions which bear his name: Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Hospital. The original members of the Boards of Trustees for the two institutions were named in the Certificate of Incorporation. The records of the Board of Trustees span the years 1867 through 2012, although, with the exception of the bound volumes of minutes, relatively little exists for the years prior to 1925. The records document the activities of the...
1867 - 2012
Johns Hopkins Facilities & Real Estate (JHFRE) provides full support services for the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus, as well as planning, design, construction, and property management for other Hopkins campuses. These records primarily include files of real estate purchases, renovations, reports, and letters, while another bulk of the records includes the files of the creation of the Shriver Hall Murals. The records range from 1937 to 1971.