Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 44
This collection includes donations from Johns Hopkins University alumni that document student life, frequently reflecting the donor's personal experience as a student at Johns Hopkins University. The collection includes photographs, letters, student notes, and other material. The collection spans the 19th and 20th centuries.
The records of the Department of English range in date from 1895 to 1986, and 2014 to 2015. Graduate student records comprise the bulk of the material, but there are also early seminar minutes, some relatively recent faculty records, and a few files relating to administrative matters and the curriculum.
Johns Hopkins Facilities & Real Estate (JHFRE) provides full support services for the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus, as well as planning, design, construction, and property management for other Hopkins campuses. These records primarily include files of real estate purchases, renovations, reports, and letters, while another bulk of the records includes the files of the creation of the Shriver Hall Murals. The records range from 1937 to 1971.
This collection contains administrative files related to the operation of the Acquisitions Department within the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Sheridan Libraries, at Johns Hopkins University dating from 1876 to 1997. Materials include correspondence, subject files, shelflists, records and acknowledgement of gifts, and other information concerning the day-today operations of a library acquisitions department.
The Library Auxiliary Groups early records begin in 1879. This collection includes records of the Library Committee; Friends of the Library; and Library Staff Association.
This collection contains administrative files related to the operation of the Resource Services Department within the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Sheridan Libraries, at Johns Hopkins University dating from 1974 to 1995. The collection contains meeting minutes, annual plans, statistics, and in-house guides related to providing reference services to the Hopkins community.
This collection contains administrative files regarding the operation of subdivisions under the Department of Special Collections within the Sheridan Libraries at Johns Hopkins University dating from 1927 to 2009. Materials include correspondence, subject files, project plans, information and statistics regarding patron use, records of gifts, references requests, and other information concerning the day-to-day operations of special libraries.