Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents
The records of the Advisory Board of the School of Engineering consist of minutes of meetings of the Advisory Board dating from March 1913 to June 1966, and are primarily complete during that period. The minutes are arranged chronologically in bound volumes and folders, with a card index accompanying them. Members of the Advisory Board in 1913 were: Joseph S. Ames, Frank Morley, [William Lorenzo?] Moss, Carl Thomas, Charles Tilden, William H. Welch, and John B. Whitehead. The committee met...
On August 24, 1867, Johns Hopkins incorporated the two institutions which bear his name: Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Hospital. The original members of the Boards of Trustees for the two institutions were named in the Certificate of Incorporation. The records of the Board of Trustees span the years 1867 through 2012, although, with the exception of the bound volumes of minutes, relatively little exists for the years prior to 1925. The records document the activities of the...
1867 - 2012
Record Group — Box: 1, Folder: 1
The university-wide General Assembly, an advisory body of faculty members which gave recommendations to the Academic Council at Johns Hopkins University, influenced some of the divisional schools to create their own internal General Assembly. These records include the typed meeting minutes, from 1963 to 1965, of the General Assembly of the School of Engineering.
1963 - 1965