Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract With the passing of the National Defense Act on October 16, 1916, a unit of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps was formally established at Hopkins under what was then the Department of Military Science and Tactics (now known as the Department of Military Science). This collection primarily includes photographs and clippings (both mainly contained in photograph album pages). The collection also includes, to a lesser degree: photocopies of historical documents and historical research,...
Record Group — Box: 1
The Alumni College was established by the Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association in approximately 1973, to provide alumni with travel learning opportunities, better known as "education vacations." The collection spans from 1970 to 1974.
Dates: 1970 - 1974
Abstract Until 1969, there was no central office for coordinating University publications. These materials are actually an artificial collection rather than a group of records generated by a single University office. The collection consists of both serial and occasional publications of the University. The former include Circulars, Registers, Annual Reports of the President, Directories, Student Directories, The Freshman Record, and Phonebooks. The occasional publications include a wide variety of...