Showing Resources: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The records of the Advisory Board of the School of Engineering consist of minutes of meetings of the Advisory Board dating from March 1913 to June 1966, and are primarily complete during that period. The minutes are arranged chronologically in bound volumes and folders, with a card index accompanying them. Members of the Advisory Board in 1913 were: Joseph S. Ames, Frank Morley, [William Lorenzo?] Moss, Carl Thomas, Charles Tilden, William H. Welch, and John B. Whitehead. The committee met once...
Scope and Contents The Records of the General Assembly date from 1950 through 1984, although few records exist prior to 1971. Arranged in one series, the first two folders contain information on the creation of the General Assembly; the remainder of the records consist of minutes, agendas and supporting papers. The supporting papers generally consist of correspondence, reports and memoranda, serving to illustrate the types of problems the Assembly considered and its relation with other governing boards,...
Scope and Contents The records of the Board of University Studies date from 1891 through 1953. Except for the bound volumes of Minutes, however, there are no records dating prior to 1926. The record group is divided into two subgroups, the first subgroup containing the records created by the Board itself. Subgroup 1, series 1 in this subgroup consists of the Minutes of the Board, missing prior to 1891 but complete thereafter. Series 2 consists of the Supporting Papers of the Board (1926-1951). The second subgroup...
- Universities and colleges--Curricula 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Engineering--Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- Engineering--Study and teaching (Graduate) 1
- Engineering--Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges--Faculty--Selection and appointment 1
- Universities and colleges--Graduate work 1
- Universities and colleges--Planning 1
- administrative records 1
- agendas (administrative records) 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- Johns Hopkins University 2
- Johns Hopkins University. Board of University Studies 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Committee to Survey the School of Higher Studies 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Faculty Committee on University Governance 1
- Johns Hopkins University. General Assembly 1