Robert B. Pond, Sr. papers
- 1946-approximately 1987
- Pond, Robert B., 2007- (Donor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for use.
Conditions Governing Use
7.9 Cubic Feet (6 record center boxes and 1 letter size document box)
Biographical / Historical
By the end of his career, Pond had accumulated more than thirty patents. On the strength of his experience with patent law, he became a patent consultant after retiring from Hopkins.
Scope and Contents
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection is kept in the original order of the creator, Robert B. Pond Sr. Most of the folder names are exact copies or derived from Pond's original file labels. The rest of the folder labels were left at the discretion of the archivist.
- Clayton and Colleagues, Inc.
- Counseling in higher education
- Curriculum evaluation
- Industrial engineering
- Inland Steel Company
- Johns Hopkins University. Department of Experimental and Theoretical Mechanics
- Johns Hopkins University. Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Johns Hopkins University. Department of Mechanics
- Marvalaud Inc.
- Materials science
- Metal trade
- Patent licenses
- Universities and colleges--Admission
- case files
- letters (correspondence)
- speeches (documents)
- technical reports
Part of the Special Collections Repository
The Sheridan Libraries
3400 N Charles St
Baltimore MD 21218 USA