School of Arts and Sciences. Department of Chemistry
- Existence: 1876-
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents The records of the Department of Chemistry range in date from 1901 to 1983 and are, for the most part, the products of four members of the faculty: Donald Hatch Andrews (faculty member, 1927-1963; chairman, 1936-1944), Alsoph H. Corwin (faculty member, 1932-1973; chairman, 1944-1947), Frederick Y. Wiselogle (faculty member 1937-1946), and Everett Thiele (faculty member, 1965-1973). The bulk of the records covers the period from the mid-1930s to the 1960s. One of the earliest items extant is a...